moderated Re: Jaws2020 tourns off and Jaws2021 turns on

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

You are in the right place. Uncheck all boxes there and change to never the option of turn on automatically for all users

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 3:56:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 tourns off and Jaws2021 turns on

Hi Afik

That is not what I want  you give me. I want to stop using jaws2020  and used jaws2021  !! How do I stop jaws2020 not to have to come back on when restart and shut down computer ? When I done that with jaws2020  then How do I have jaws2021  to come on when restart and shut down computer to use jaws2021  not jaws2020 ?

Addison