moderated Re: using Thunderbird

Madison Martin

How do I find out what version I’m running? I’d assume it’s the latest one since I downloaded it from the Mazilla website

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: June 16, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using Thunderbird

I wonder if you have the current version.  Mine auto-updates and says addons manager when i use those keys.

I'm running 78.11

On 6/16/2021 14:14, Madison Martin wrote:

Thanks for this, I’m having trouble installing the quick folder key navigation extension though. I follow the instructions, but I can’t even get past the first step because when I press a after pressing alt t I get the add-ons manager not add-on options, I assume these instructions are for the current vertion of Thunderbird?