moderated JAWSnot reading lines of text with dates in them in WORD and email

Marty Hutchings

Hello,  I posted this question a while ago and this is still happening.  I will type a line of text in a WORD document with a date such as "Saturday, August 14".  when I read by pressing Insert + Down Arrow for Say All, or when reading by pressing Down Arrow to read line by line, JAWS will not say anything when I get to the line with the date in it.  If I read word by word by pressing Control + Right Arrow, JAWS will read perfectly.  This will also sometimes happen in an email as well.  I am using the latest JAWS with Windows 10 and Office 2016.  Has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks.
Marty Hutchings
The Gospel is freely accessible to all.