moderated Re: Purpose of This List

James Homuth

So does this one. He’s posted a few times as recently as a week ago.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: June 15, 2021 12:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Purpose of This List

Keep in mind that not only is the JFW-Users list more tightly moderated, it boasts Eric Damery as a member.

Gerald

On 6/15/2021 12:38 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:

Hi Lino,

Here's a link to JFW-Users on groups.IO

There is a way to subscribe to groups.io lists using the plus sign, but I forget just how to put it, maybe

but if that doesn't work, the first link is to that site where you can join.

HTH.

Glenn