moderated Find/Replace Formatting in Word

kelby carlson

I need to add italics to a specific text string that occurs a number of times in a WOrd document. WHen I go to the find/replace dialogue in Word, there is a formatting menu, but there is no way to indicate whether you want the formatting to be in the find or replace field. Can one do this accessibly?

K. Scott Carlson

Join to automatically receive all group messages.