moderated using Thunderbird

Madison Martin

Hi all,
So I decided to download Thunderbird since it's free and it seems to be popular
among screen reader users and also for when I eventually move out in case I
can't afford an Office 365 subscription. I was able to access my gmail account,
but I haven't done anything else yet. So for those of you who use it , what do I
need to know about using Thunderbird with Jaws? Is there a list of keystrokes?
I'm used to using Outlook, what are the differences and similarities between
Outlook and Thunderbird? Are there any mailing lists for Thunderbird users? I'm
not sure I want to give up Outlook, but I'd still like to know how to use
Thunderbird. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Any
help/info/suggestions/tips anyone can provide are very much appreciated!!!!!!!
Thanks
Madison