moderated Re: Purpose of This List

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I 2000 percent agree with you Gerald. Oh and why do we never ever hear from the owner of this list? Boy I miss Rick's old JFW list. If this behavior continues I'm going, going, gone! Their is a FB JAWS group on FB that I like so if you happen to see me their I'll do my best.

On 6/15/2021 7:32 AM, Gerald Levy via groups.io wrote:

I am confused.  I thought this was a list for the discussion of issues related to the JAWS screen reader, but lately, there have been long discussions about topics that have nothing to do with JAWS like headphones and audio described programming.  Is this list now a general forum for the discussion of any topic related to blindness? Could someone please clarify the purpose of this list?  And if this list is now indeed a general discussion forum, would it not make sense to change the name of the list to reflect this?  Thanks.

Gerald