moderated Re: slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

And if you work for a call centre you should talk to your boss regarding a custom solution where you have Jaws on one ear and your phone call on the other. This is definitely possible with wired headsets, probably more difficult with Bluetooth.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 7:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

Hank,It sounds like ideally, you want something that would allow you to only use one ear; and what I remember about the Bose is that it would be very difficult to remove the left, or position it so your work headset could be worn.

Loudness somewhat depends on your system and the Jaws setting, but if you could use a Bluetooth single ear piece, there are lots of choices from Plantronics.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com