moderated Re: slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

Hank William Merchant

Good morning Phillip,

I am personally looking for a very loud pair of good earphones so I will be able to hear jaws loud enough in only my right hand side ear, (I have a bit of hearing loss in my right hand side ear), because I will not be able to use my other ear to also hear jaws, because I will need to use my left hand side ear solely to hear properly incoming cusstomer calls and talk to them through a separte one ear headset with a mike at an incoming calls call centre.

Can you maybe please tell me if these Bose QC 35 II headphones are quite loud? Any help you can maybe give me with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any help!

Kindest regards,

Hank

__