moderated Purpose of This List

Gerald Levy

I am confused.  I thought this was a list for the discussion of issues related to the JAWS screen reader, but lately, there have been long discussions about topics that have nothing to do with JAWS like headphones and audio described programming.  Is this list now a general forum for the discussion of any topic related to blindness? Could someone please clarify the purpose of this list?  And if this list is now indeed a general discussion forum, would it not make sense to change the name of the list to reflect this?  Thanks.

Gerald