moderated Re: slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

Phillip Gross

It helps to know what you are looking to spend. The options at $50 are a lot different than the $300 options.

I personally use the Bose QC 35 II headphones. I have had them for about 3 years now and use them daily. I would estimate I wear them an average of 8 hours a day including weekends. I use them for work and personal use. They have a Bluetooth option, and I do use it, but most of the time I plug them into my computer or iPad. The battery is supposed to last 20 hours if you’re using Bluetooth and 40 hours if they are plugged into a 3.5 jack and you’re just using noise canceling. The foam began coming out of the ear pieces about a year ago, but I replaced them for about $30.