moderated Re: Bugbear In Windows 10 and JAWS 2021

Annabelle Susan Morison

I tried that, but even then nothing changed.

On 06/14/2021 8:14 PM Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...> wrote:

Annabelle,
Usually security questions involve an alt Y or alt C for continue.
Did you try to alt tab to the window?
Sometimes these windows pop up, but they are behind another window.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: Bugbear In Windows 10 and JAWS 2021

I tried an OCR, but the JAWS cursor won't say anything when I try to navigate with the arrow keys. What's up with that, I wonder?
On 06/14/2021 7:49 PM Chris Hill < hillco@...> wrote:

There isn't necessarily an unblock button.  If you want to be sure, use insert-space then o then w to ocr the window and you'll get a good idea exactly what it says.  Have you tried right-clicking on the program and choosing run as administrator?

CH

On 6/14/2021 21:19, Annabelle Susan Morison wrote:
Hi, it's Annabelle.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? I'm attempting to run ICare Data Recovery Pro on my new Windows 10 machine, but I get the following message:
"An administrator has blocked you from running this app".
Here's the problem, I am the administrator of this machine! I've tried going into Windows Defender and changing some settings, but to no avail. What do I do next? The problem is, JAWS won't read to me the solutions for attempting to unblock the app. I mean, isn't there a button that says, "Run Anyway"?