moderated Bugbear In Windows 10 and JAWS 2021

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? I'm attempting to run ICare Data Recovery Pro on my new Windows 10 machine, but I get the following message:
"An administrator has blocked you from running this app".
Here's the problem, I am the administrator of this machine! I've tried going into Windows Defender and changing some settings, but to no avail. What do I do next? The problem is, JAWS won't read to me the solutions for attempting to unblock the app. I mean, isn't there a button that says, "Run Anyway"?