moderated Re: Audio drivers not working.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

hi just delete the sound card from device manager and reboot the system. If windows can run it with a generic driver and your best bet is the USB audio suggested before for someone else.

Randy Barnett

On Jun 12, 2021, at 2:18 PM, David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...> wrote:

        I know this is a stretch but, I don’t think I’m on the windows group anymore.  My audio driver does not work.  The explanation is, after the latest windows update, the HP windows 7, upgraded to windows 10, could not handle the new update and the audio driver crashed.  Because of the age, apparently there are no audio drivers available for Win 7 H P computers.  Thus, tying this in with JAWS, no audio driver, no sound from any screen reader.