moderated Re: Audio described movie web site.

Richard Turner

That web site is pretty large and if your internet is slow, I could understand it timing out on you.
Let me know if it works later on.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Jun 14, 2021, at 10:15 AM, Sharon S <koala@...> wrote:

Hi, still can’t get it to work at this end. I have just tried Firefox with no luck.

When I went back to Edge and read the whole message it mentioned something about having a time out. So maybe my internet is running slow at the moment and this is why it isn’t working. I will try again at a different time and see if that works.

Well it is probably time I should go to sleep now since I have to get up in about four hours.

Thanks for your help.

From Shaz.

Canberra, Australia.