moderated Re: Bluetooth issue in windows 10

James English

Hello,

My phone is able to see my computer via bluetooth so I assume that the
computer both has bluetooth and it is turned on.

- James

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 02:21 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Also, one needs to be sure in the Windows 10 Bluetooth settings that
Bluetooth is actually turned on
-
Yup.  That's actually my preferred method of checking, in Settings, Devices,
Bluetooth Pane.  The toggle, which is the first thing, is either off or on.

*It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are
not.*

~ André Gide