From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 1:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting Up RSS Feeds

Tom,

Your best bet is to ask at the local office, as I don't think that an RSS feed exists with precisely the same information.  There are lots of them for hazardous weather listed by state and county.  Here's the page listing all of the available feeds for Michigan:  https://alerts.weather.gov/cap/mi.php?x=2

           ~ André Gide