From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 11:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting Up RSS Feeds

Tom,

The page listing all of the NWS RSS Feeds and Podcasts is:  https://www.weather.gov/rss

I don't know exactly what report or region you're looking for.  The type of report is generally covered in the links on that page, and once you activate the one you want the specific RSS URLs for that type of report are presented on the page that comes up.  On this site the URLs for the actual feeds end in .XML.  The use of the XML extension is very common.  I think that .RSS is used often as well, but not there.

           ~ André Gide