moderated Re: Browser

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 11:53 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I have no ads with Edge
-
Nor do I, but I attribute that to using the uBlock Origin extension on every Chromium-based browser, and its equivalent under Firefox, on all browsers that don't have ad blocking built-in (e.g., Brave and Vivaldi).

I haven't used a web browser without ad blocking in decades (probably 2 at this point).  I jumped on that bandwagon as soon as it appeared.

           ~ André Gide