moderated Re: confirmation button won't work

Mike B.

To activate the Touch cursor press, Shift + Numpad Plus / PC cursor key.

To disable the Touch cursor tap the Numpad Plus / PC cursor key twice quickly.
Other keystrokes for both desktop and laptop layouts are below.

Desktop keystrokes:
table with 2 columns and 13 rows
Touch Cursor activation keystroke:
SHIFT+NUM PAD PLUS

Touch Cursor, turning it off:
Tap the PC cursor key twice to turn it off.

Next Object
RIGHT ARROW or TAB
Prior Object
LEFT ARROW or SHIFT+TAB
Next Object by Type
DOWN ARROW
Prior Object by Type
UP ARROW
Cycle Through Object Navigation Types
PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN
First Object
CTRL+HOME
Last Object
CTRL+END
Say Current Object
INSERT+UP ARROW
Say All with Touch Cursor
INSERT+DOWN ARROW
Route Touch Cursor to Focused Object
INSERT+NUM PAD PLUS
Text Review
NUM PAD SLASH or INSERT+ENTER
Advanced Navigation
NUM PAD STAR
table end

Laptop keystrokes:
To start and turn off the Touch Cursor using the laptop keyboard layout.

To start:
Shift, Caps Lock + Semicolon

To exit:
Hold down the Caps Lock key, and tap the semicolon key, twice quickly.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.