Re: New scripts for copytrans manager ready for testing

Rob <musicmaker365@...>

I forgot to tell you the hotkeys,
ctrl+1 = command menu
ctrl+D = device list
ctrl+f = file list
ctrl+s = search
remember to maximize the window

On 4/6/2012 4:11 PM, Rob wrote:
Dear List,
I have been going crazy trying to figure out why I can use this great
program and others are having problems.
So I have redone the scripts. they no longer depend on frames.
They have been tested on Windows 7 & Windows XP.
Using Jaws 11 and Jaws 13 32 and 64 bit.
Please run the copytrans manager window maximized.

if you need to download the latest version of copytrans manager use the
below link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3387062/CopyTransManager.exe
get the new scripts at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3387062/new%20copytrans%20scripts.zip
If you do not have iTunes installed, you will need the copytrans drivers
so that your iPhone will be recognized.
get the drivers at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3387062/CopyTransDriversInstaller%20v1.013.exe
for help email me off list at
musicmaker365@gmail.com
If you dont know what copytrans is,
it is a free program that allows you to add music, playlists, ringtones,
and videos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod without using iTunes.