moderated Re: brouser

Also, in reality, as far as I'm concerned there are only two classes of browser:

1. Chromium-based browsers.  These include MS-Edge, Chrome, Brave, Vivaldi (which now has an e-mail client included in the browser in its latest release as an option), Epic, Torch, and others.

2. Non-Chromium Based Browsers.  Firefox being the most obvious of the lot.  And I have never used any non-Chromium browser other than Firefox for years.

Anyone comfortable with any one of the Chromium-based browsers should be able to slide, with ease, into one of the others.  But I always like to have Firefox, too, in case the sticking point is something in the Chromium code base that all the browsers built upon it share.

           ~ André Gide