From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 3:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: confirmation button won't work

Have you tried using a different browser to see if the results are the same?  Also, after pressing spacebar or enter on the confirmation button try pressing, Insert + escape, to refresh / repaint the screen and see if that'll help.  I've found that on many websites the chromium browsers are slow to respond to key commands.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.