moderated Re: confirmation button won't work

Mike B.

Have you tried using a different browser to see if the results are the same?  Also, after pressing spacebar or enter on the confirmation button try pressing, Insert + escape, to refresh / repaint the screen and see if that'll help.  I've found that on many websites the chromium browsers are slow to respond to key commands.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

From: Judy
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 11:36 AM
Subject: confirmation button won't work

Hi, all,  I am on a website trying to set up a date and time for a phone interview. I was able to choose the date, and then it gave a list of times available for that date. There is a definite button for each date to choose, but when I enter on the one I want it doesn’t confirm it. I’ve tried actually selecting it and pressing enter and a few other things but nothing works. Any help is appreciated in advance. Using win 10, jaws 2019. Judy & Libby