moderated Re: Setting Up RSS Feeds

I don't see why those shouldn't work.  Personally, I find that method to be "the long way."  There is an Add item in the context menu for the RSS Feed entry in the Outlook Folder Tree and it pretty much walks you right through adding the feed URL that you have.

This is one of those, "It's not rocket science," sort of things.  More of a "fill in the blank with the correct RSS Feed URL" and hit OK.  (There may be a couple of more steps, but I don't want to fully configure an RSS Feed I don't want.)

           ~ André Gide