From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2021 2:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Dropbox navigation, hoping someone can help

Well, I am not a dropbox expert, but there is a parameter in dropbox which controls whether your computer syncs with dropbox and that should be on -- I don't know where that is, but that is the one to look for.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 01:38:44 -0400,
Jed Barton wrote:

OK, so they are not there on my computer. So what would I change?

On 6/13/21, John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
When you go to your local computer are the files there? If not, you
have to go into the dropbox preferences which are in the app -- the
up to date is just saying the software itself is up to date.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:51:09 -0400,
Jed Barton wrote:

So it's certainly signed in. The problem is, it doesn't appear to
be sinking properly. Any ideas?

On 6/12/21, Jacob <dx@drnet.dk> wrote:
It works if you press Windows+B. Find Dropbox and press Enter.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
13.
Jun. 2021
at 03.58
Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hey guys,

OK, having some pretty major dropbox issues, and am hoping
someone can help. Is it me, or is dropbox not accessible in
terms of the app? So here's my issue. I use a program on my
phone to record some stuff and it goes to dropbox directly from
that app. The good news, it's going there. The bad news, I
can't determine whether my local dropbox on an external
harddrive is sinking properly. It says when i hit insert f11,
and arrow up and down until I find dropbox, it says, dropbox,
and it reads a bunch of numbers, and it says up to date. So
when I press enter on that Icon it says nothing. I suspect
something isn't sinking properly or something. So, what's the
best way to make adjustments in the dropbox app? It hardly seems accessible at all. I'm running the latest jaws 2021. Can someone help?

Cheers,

Jed

How do
you spend it?