Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 10:18 PM
Subject: Audio drivers not working.

        I know this is a stretch but, I don’t think I’m on the windows group anymore.  My audio driver does not work.  The explanation is, after the latest windows update, the HP windows 7, upgraded to windows 10, could not handle the new update and the audio driver crashed.  Because of the age, apparently there are no audio drivers available for Win 7 H P computers.  Thus, tying this in with JAWS, no audio driver, no sound from any screen reader.