moderated Re: Dropbox navigation, hoping someone can help

John Covici

When you go to your local computer are the files there? If not, you
have to go into the dropbox preferences which are in the app -- the up
to date is just saying the software itself is up to date.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:51:09 -0400,
Jed Barton wrote:

So it's certainly signed in. The problem is, it doesn't appear to be
sinking properly. Any ideas?

On 6/12/21, Jacob <dx@drnet.dk> wrote:
It works if you press Windows+B. Find Dropbox and press Enter.

OZ0TE Jacob

On
13.
Jun. 2021
at 03.58
Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hey guys,

OK, having some pretty major dropbox issues, and am hoping someone can
help. Is it me, or is dropbox not accessible in terms of the app? So
here's my issue. I use a program on my phone to record some stuff and
it goes to dropbox directly from that app. The good news, it's going
there. The bad news, I can't determine whether my local dropbox on an
external harddrive is sinking properly. It says when i hit insert
f11, and arrow up and down until I find dropbox, it says, dropbox, and
it reads a bunch of numbers, and it says up to date. So when I press
enter on that Icon it says nothing. I suspect something isn't sinking
properly or something. So, what's the best way to make adjustments in
the dropbox app? It hardly seems accessible at all. I'm running the
latest jaws 2021. Can someone help?

Cheers,

Jed

How do