moderated Re: Audio drivers not working.

If the machine still boots into Windows 10, I'd recommend:  Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

I realize if you have no access to screen reader output you'll need a sighted assistant.  You wouldn't if you had audio.  But this gets you as close to a completely clean reinstall of Windows 10 as you can get without actually doing one, and your user data files and your installed applications are retained.

If that still doesn't do the trick, I agree with Glenn that you should go to the manufacturer's support pages for your specific make/model and download the most recent device driver(s) available for the device(s) that still don't function.

If that doesn't work, then I'd suspect hardware failure.  But that would only be a suspicion without additional diagnosis.

           ~ André Gide