Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: audio description

Hi Glenn,

It seems that the other day, Spectrum, which is my TV telephone, and internet service provider, Made a change where when you go too a channel or movie that has DVS, When you go too make that selection for DVS, Now it only says turn SAP on or off.

 In other words, We won’t be able too tell, whether or not the program that you want too watch, has DVS.  You’ll just  by turning on the SAP function.  guess