From: Richard Turner
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: How can I stop JAWS speach being included in recordings using
the latest version of Total Recorder ?

Well, first, it sounds like a note to both Jaws and Total Recorder could
be in Order.

But, if you do not need Jaws talking while you are recording, you could
put it in speech on demand.

Ubt if you are used to being able to check things with jaws while it is
running, then it sounds like something changed on the programming side of
the world.

Is there a script for this program that could be updated if you contacted
the script author?

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com