Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: How can I stop JAWS speach being included in recordings using the latest version of Total Recorder ?

Well, first, it sounds like a note to both Jaws and Total Recorder could be in Order.

But, if you do not need Jaws talking while you are recording, you could put it in speech on demand.

Ubt if you are used to being able to check things with jaws while it is running, then it sounds like something changed on the programming side of the world.

Is there a script for this program that could be updated if you contacted the script author?

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com