moderated Re: windows 10 help with jaws

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

you're gonna have to set your computer to not lock the screen when it goes to sleep. So you need to go to your power settings and turn off require a   password after computer goes to sleep.

Randy Barnett

On Jun 11, 2021, at 6:07 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

On my new computer which I am slowly changing, I have the latest Jaws, I am having a issue windows 10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have to go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Jerry