moderated Re: audio description

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Glen,

Perhaps your message would sit better if it were address directly to the original sender.

I almost didn’t bother with the link but thought, well, it won’t take but 30 seconds to find out what this is about, so I did.

In fact, it took a little less time, than writing an email.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com