moderated Re: How can I stop JAWS speach being included in recordings using the latest version of Total Recorder ?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I have not used Total Recorder, but have you opened the Jaws menu with insert=j and under utilities, Sound card, see if jaws is indeed going to the USB and reselecting the onboard soundcard?

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com