moderated How can I stop JAWS speach being included in recordings using the latest version of Total Recorder ?

Dave Durber

Hello Everyone:

I am using the latest update to JAWS 2021 and the system I am referring too, is up-to-date with Windows 10.

In addition to the on-board sound card, I am using a Creative Labs Sound Blaster USB sound card.

By default, I have JAWS using the on-board sound card and the rest of the audio using the USB sound card.

Earlier today, I downloaded and installed the latest version of Total Recorder. Prior to doing that, whenever I have updated Total Recorder, JAWS speach has never been included in any recording.

However, When I tried to record something, using the latest version of Total Recorder, JAWS speach is being routed through the USB sound card and therefore being included in the recording.

Has anyone else had this problem, if so, how did you stop JAWS speach being included in your recordings?

Thank you in anticipation.

Dave Durber