From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 7:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

Hello,

'twas a very sad day today as my trusty headphones decided they would bite the dust and shuffle off for a place in the headphone retirement home, Rochdale public rubbish dump. I am in the market for a good pair of over-ear headphones with minimal sound leakage, low levels of lag and great sound. I'm unsure how to set up wireless headphones, and so therefore something with a wire would be useful; I have however heard about wired/wireless combos, however unsure how well they work with jaws and avoiding lag etc?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
All the best,
- James