From: "Vaughn Brown" <jazzdressage@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: Strange problem with Outlook and losing speech

I am having a similar issue. When I arrow through the message pane
Jaws does not read the names or titles of the message. I have to hit
inscert up arrow to read but that seems to stop quickly before
switching to "read" and "unread" without telling me when the sender or
subject.

Any ideas? Tried repairing and defaulting Outlook and Office 360.

Kindly,

Vaughn

On 6/11/21, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, I did both and found that Outlook is indeed set as the default, so if
I get this again, I shall attempt to repair Office. I have 32-bit Outlook.

Thanks,

Nance

N K Shackelford

===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid