moderated slightly off topic: over ear headphones recommendations?

James English

Hello,

'twas a very sad day today as my trusty headphones decided they would
bite the dust and shuffle off for a place in the headphone retirement
home, Rochdale public rubbish dump. I am in the market for a good pair
of over-ear headphones with minimal sound leakage, low levels of lag
and great sound. I'm unsure how to set up wireless headphones, and so
therefore something with a wire would be useful; I have however heard
about wired/wireless combos, however unsure how well they work with
jaws and avoiding lag etc?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
All the best,
- James