moderated Re: windows 10 help with jaws

Richard Turner

It sounds like your machine is going to sleep and you are having to wake it up and login each time.
Check out the settings below:
Tap your Windows key and type power and sleep, and you should find the following:
Power & sleep settings, System settings, Press right to switch preview
Settings
Hit enter to open that setting.
The first setting is: Power & sleep and the combo boxes can be adjusted to what fits your usage.
Screen
On battery power, turn off after Combo box,
To change the selection use the Arrow keys.
When plugged in, turn off after Combo box
To change the selection use the Arrow keys.
Sleep
On battery power, PC goes to sleep after Combo box
To change the selection use the Arrow keys.
When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after Combo box
To change the selection use the Arrow keys.
Related settings
Additional power settings Link
If you hit enter on that link you have these options:
Power Options
Choose what the power buttons do Link
Choose what closing the lid does Link

And more.