moderated Re: windows 10 help with jaws

Jim Weiss

If your computer is a laptop and it has a touchscreen simply swipe your finger over the screen. This will wake up the laptop and you can then use your tab key to find the place to either enter your pin or your password.

On Jun 11, 2021, at 9:07 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

On my new computer which I am slowly changing, I have the latest Jaws, I am having a issue windows 10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have to go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Jerry