From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 9:07 PM
To: JFW Listserve <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: windows 10 help with jaws

On my new computer which I am slowly changing, I have the latest Jaws, I am having a issue windows 10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have to go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Jerry