moderated Re: Vivaldi update question

Madison Martin

I haven't used it enough yet to decide.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: June 10, 2021 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Vivaldi update question

Try just going into vivaldi and doing the update from there. I don't use Vivaldi
at the moment but there is a "check for updates" option within the help menu.

How do you like Vivaldi? On paper it sounds like an amazing browser and it is
sure very customisable. Since screen-readers read everything including the
vivaldi menus and buttons as though ti's all aprt of the same webpage, it's a
little bit of a turnoff out of the box. Though it's certainly usable.