Re: Firefox doesn't switch to it when a link is clicked anymore

John Covici

Or, you can use firefox nightly, download from Mozilla.org, works very nicely and much faster, I have been using it for about 10 days now and its really nice.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 4:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox doesn't switch to it when a link is clicked anymore

Hi, Richard. Did you go into the advanced settings and make the changes suggested a couple of days ago? If not, do the following,

1. Open Firefox.

2. In the Address Bar, type the following,

about:config

3. When it gives you the option to accept the risk and continue, Press ENTER on that button.

4. After accepting the risk, an edit box will come up that allows you to enter something to find. Enter the following into that box,

skeleton

5. TAB to the entry that says,

browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI

6. Arrow down, and you will see a toggle button.

7. Toggle browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI=True to

browser.startup.preXulSkeletonUI=False

8. Once this is done, close Firefox.

9. Now Firefox should behave as it has in the past.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...