moderated Firefox doesn't switch to it when a link is clicked anymore

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.  In the past, if I clicked on a link somewhere like within an email or a desktop shortcut, Firefox (my default browser) would launch and I would be automatically switch to that window.  Now, when I click on a link, Firefox launches but I *am not* switched to that window.  To get to the newly launched Firefox window, I have to tab around to it.  Seemingly, this started with the latest update to Firefox.  How can I return to the functionality where upon clicking on a link I get automatically switched to the Firefox window?

Thanks,

Richard