Re: OT Blind-L

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

OK this is the JAWS and I appoligize for my last message. GBut guys what does this have to do with JAWS? Nothing.

On 6/8/2021 3:40 PM, Joseph Hudson wrote:
I don't know. But perhaps, if the group is on groups.io, you could go online and just change your email address. Instead of constantly subscribing to groups. If you need help doing this, please let me know. And I will be glad to walk you through the steps.
On Jun 8, 2021, at 2:35 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:

Hi,
I'm working on resubscribing to all the lists I'm on, because my ISP is discontinuing eMail service to its customers.
Does anyone know if anyone is managing Blind-L?
I sent a subscribe to the list, but nothing has come back.
Thanks.