moderated Re: New Win OS?

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 08:00 PM, David Moore wrote:
I have build 21390.1! Is that what you are talking about?
-
Kinda, sorta, but not exactly.  Since 21H2 is nowhere near to "finished" what you have isn't close to the final version that will ship as 21H2, but it's the currently available preview for insiders.

See:  https://wccftech.com/new-build-alert-for-windows-10-21h2-insiders-in-the-dev-channel/

I don't do the Insider thing anymore, so I don't generally keep up with the Dev builds/Insider builds at all.  But even the article that's spawned a thousand hand-wrings made direct reference to this:  https://www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-sun-valley-ui-october-2021-update

Sun Valley has been known to be what will become 21H2 for quite a while now.

           ~ André Gide