From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shan Noyes
Sent: June 5, 2021 11:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: games

I’m interested in knowing where you played that dungeons and dragons game and how does the interface work with Josh have a good day everyone Shan

On Jun 4, 2021, at 10:37 AM, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:

Ah, yes, Quentin C’s gameroom – I believe I downloaded that on my old pC, but, as there was never anyone around to play with, I never used it. I guess if I had more friends in the so-called community; I might go on either of those sites more often, but whenever I logged into RS recently it was also a bit of a ghost town.

So I just play dungeons and dragons online now. Haha