moderated Re: browsing with Firefox 89

Mario

I experienced the problem whether I used JAWS, NVDA, or Narrator. because of this, I suspected there was a glitch with Firefox.

-------- Original Message --------
From: JM Casey [mailto:jmcasey@teksavvy.com]
Subject: browsing with Firefox 89
Date: Friday, June 4, 2021, 5:04 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
That may be true, but I wouldn't automatically assume problems are occurring because of an older JAWS version. Many of us are not using the latest JFW and most things work just fine, and there is often something you can do on the application end of things to make stuff work better. In this case, I don't think the problems with Firefox are related to jAWS in any way -- but I'll know for sure within a few days, probably.