From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 1:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox not working

Hello.
There are a loto f commentaries about this on other lists.
I cancelled the update for now and am still running v88.0.1.
Just curious -- do you have a firefox profile?
It seems that if you disable automatic loading of profiles, things work ok, or at least I read that from someone. But most people who have experienced this do not mention a profile, so I'm not sure of this, really.